Friday, December 29, 2006

devoid of all cynicism - one day only!

Hee hee!

I love how every day these days feels like a weekend.
I love how you can buy a 1kg bag of plums for $1 on the side of the road around here, and every single one will be sweet and juicy, and you'll eat until your tummy is bloated, and you still have a huge collander filled with them.
I love how I can have a nap at 9.30pm, wake at 10.30pm, and have dinner.
I love waking up to a text saying that the New Zealand Herald film reviewer has listed your film amongst the top 5 documentaries of 2006.

I also know it can only go down from here, but this entry is just to mark that today I counted my blessings, despite my 'bah humbuged-ness' about these things.

Also, I gave finally gave MySpace the final raspberry. Which felt good.

Breakfast:
1 Milo
Verdict:
I was pretty hungry. But there were no staples in the house, and we were about to go out to spend our Xmas cash and stock up on groceries. Which took 5 hours. But then we ate like kings.

No comments: